Due to severe weather conditions, registration has been changed to Monday January 28th. CALL or text Susan 937-654-9558 with any questions.
Monday – Puppy class
Tuesday – Beginner class
Classes start at 6:30 pm. Each class period lasts for 1 hour.
For the first night of class please leave your dog at home, registration that night will begin at 6:30 PM for all classes.
Don’t forget to bring Up-to-date shot records for your dog
Once we have the registration complete, everyone will be introduced to the instructors, and be given some general information. After that everyone will be broken into your class groups for further information.
Your instructors will discuss the class and what to expect.
Class fees are paid with cash or check.
**2019 Class Schedule**
Monday January 28, 2019, registration for all Classes @ 6:30 PM (no dogs)
Monday February 4th, 2019 – March 11th, 2019
6:30 to 7:30 PM
Tuesday February 5th, 2019 – March 12th, 2019
6:30 to 7:30 PM
WHAT YOU NEED FOR CLASS:
- A 6 ft leash
- Treats, try having a variety of different treats to keep your dog interested and not bored of the “same old, same old”. Look for HIGH VALUE treats, like freeze dried chicken, beef, liver, turkey, etc.
- everyone needs an treat bag, fanny pack, small cross body purse, hip-leg bag, apron with pockets, you need something secure to put treats in. One with a zipper is recommended so treats don’t spill
- Poop bags, (we have a cleanup station to use as well) please remember to be courteous and clean up after your dog outside and in they have an accident inside.
- Please attach leash to a flat collar, head collar, or no pull harness
- wear comfortable clothes
- Shoes that with traction and a closed toe.
- always bring a positive attitude and upbeat energy
- as well as determination and patience
PLEASE DON’T BRING or USE…
- Flexi leads during class
- Don’t use your pocket or zip lock bags for treats.
- No prong collars, shock collars, or choke chains.
- No slip on shoes, sandals, or high heels
Cost of Classes:
The cost of the 7 week class is $65 Cash or checks only. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Print out the registration form from our website, fill out and bring it with you to the first class.
This will speed up the registration process, but we always have forms available at the registration table as well.
We encourage questions during the classes because – believe it or not – you are probably not the only one with that problem !
Special Discount Offer available:
If your dog is adopted from an animal shelter or formal rescue group, we will give you a $25 discount (off of your first class fee) if you present the adoption papers at registration
Our goal is to have you leave our classes with the tools and knowledge to meet any challenge your dog gives you.
The training never really stops – your dog will continue to test your leadership skills, but by staying firm but loving you and your dog will form a bond like no other.